PETEX is the largest subsurface-focused E&P conference and exhibition in the UK. PETEX 2016 promises a comprehensive programme illustrating the latest global activity in exploration, field development, reservoir management and unconventional exploitation, delivered through technical sessions, keynote speeches and poster arena.
The benefits of presenting a paper at PETEX are manifold, here are just a few:
- Speakers and poster presenters get a complimentary three day ticket for the show – as recognition for your support, you are able to attend the conference and enjoy the events on the exhibition floor for free
- Opportunity to be published in the Petroleum Geoscience Journal (PGJ) – PETEX will promote papers to PGJ for selection. Giving you the opportunity to be published under the moniker “first presented at PETEX”
- Get in front of the right audience. Over half of our attendees are G&G professionals, and another quarter are management
- As a bi-annual event, the technical programme is recognised as being of the highest quality. It therefore attracts many who chose not to attend other events outside of the UK.
PETEX is thrilled to announce this year’s keynote speakers:
- Gunther Newcombe – Director, Exploration and Production; Oil & Gas Authority
- Jean-Georges Malcor – Chief Executive Officer; CGG
- Andrew Latham – VP Global Exploration Research; Wood Mackenzie
- Luca Bertelli – Chief Exploration Officer, Eni
Call for papers 2016 is now closed. Thank you for all the abstracts. In case you need to contact the office for late submissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.