Position your organisation within the Petroleum industry and place yourselves in front of key industry players and experts by exhibiting at PETEX 2018; the Petroleum Exploration Society of Great Britain’s (PESGB’s) biennial conference.
PETEX 2018 is the largest subsurface-focused E&P conference and exhibition in the UK and attracts a global audience. Complementing the technical conference, the exhibition space will feature industry operators, service companies, national oil companies and professional organisations. PETEX 2018 is designed to give you multiple different opportunities to promote your organization to existing and potential new customers so numerous networking opportunities and attractions are placed in the exhibition hall to drive exhibit hall traffic for PETEX’s exhibitors.
PETEX 2018 is aiming to build and develop from previous events, with a 3-day technical conference, numerous networking events and over 6000 square metres of exhibition space. This year the conference is moving back to Olympia London, a bright, centrally-located venue, with great character, better transport links and more reasonably priced hotels and refreshments. Meeting Rooms will be available onsite and we’re moving from Freeman’s to Showlite, whom are promising lower costs for the extras you might need for your stand!
As a exhibitor at PETEX 2018 you will:
- Connect with over 3000 industry professionals from 39 different countries
- Raise your company profile and enhance your corporate image
- Reach an influential, global audience
- Talk with leading experts in the industry, international media, young professionals and students
- Promote new business and alliances
- Associate your brand with PETEX, the UK’s largest subsurface-focussed E&P conference and exhibition
All exhibitors, regardless of package will receive:
- One full complimentary registration for every 6sqm of exhibition booth space booked
- Ten complimentary guest passes for clients to be used on the Thursday, invite your clients to attend for a day and meet you on your stand
- Exhibitor badges to help you get your booth staff in at a more reasonable rate
Please click here for the floorplan
For more information or for assistance with booking, please get in touch, by emailing email@example.com or calling +44 (0) 20 7408 2000
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) reports that booth efficiency increases by 104% when sponsorship is included in the exhibition plan. With this in mind, all exhibitors at PETEX 2018 and PESGB Sustaining Sponsors will get 10% discount of the cost of all sponsorship items below! If you’re both an exhibitor at PETEX 2018 and PESGB Sustaining Sponsors, you’ll get 20% off!
To see the PETEX 2018 floorplan, click here. PETEX 2018 confirmed exhibitors include:
*List correct as of 31/05/2018.
|Entrance \ PESGB Registration||E2|
|Faroese Geological Survey||G40|
|Geological Society of London||G6|
|Lynx Information Systems||G30|
|Ministry of Industry and Energy, Greenland||A32|
|Monarch Geophysical Services||H13|
|MultiClient Geophysical AS||D12|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||F44|
|Oil & Gas Authority||F10|
|PanTerra, ALT & Klarenco||G32|
|Rock Flow Dynamics||G10|
|Rockwash Prep & Store||H12|
|Seismic Image Processing||D8|
|Shearwater GeoServices Ltd||E12|
|Task Fronterra Geoscience||H4|
|Troika International Limited||C22|
|Westwood Global Energy||D2|
|X-Ray Mineral Services||H16|
|Zebra Data Sciences||H10|