Position your organisation within the Petroleum industry and place yourselves in front of key industry players and experts by exhibiting at PETEX 2018
PETEX is the largest subsurface-focussed E&P conference and exhibition in the UK and attracts a global audience. Complementing the 3-day technical conference, over 6000m2 of exhibition space will feature industry operators, service companies, national oil companies, financial companies and professional organisations.
Please click here for the floorplan
Numerous networking opportunities and attractions are placed in the exhibition hall to drive exhibit hall traffic for PETEX’s exhibitors, giving you multiple opportunities to promote your organisation and reach existing and potential new customers.
This year the conference is moving back to Olympia London, a bright, centrally-located venue, with great character, better transport links and more reasonably priced hotels and refreshments. Meeting Rooms will be available onsite and we’re moving from Freeman’s to Showlite, whom are promising lower costs for the extras you might need for your stand!
As a exhibitor at PETEX 2018 you will:
- Connect with over 3000 industry professionals from 39 different countries
- Raise your company profile and enhance your corporate image
- Reach an influential, global audience
- Talk with leading experts in the industry, international media, young professionals and students
- Promote new business and alliances
- Associate your brand with PETEX, the UK’s largest subsurface-focussed E&P conference and exhibition
All exhibitors, regardless of package will receive:
- One full complimentary registration for every 6sqm of exhibition booth space booked
- Ten complimentary guest passes for clients to be used on the Thursday, invite your clients to attend for a day and meet you on your stand
- Exhibitor badges to help you get your booth staff in
For more information or for assistance with booking, please get in touch, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0) 20 7408 2000
Audience Breakdown 2016